Sunday, August 19, 2012

Downtown 苏州城市

I had the opportunity to travel to the center of Suzhou with my friend from Nigeria and Val to view the tall buildings and newly built bridges. There was a display representing the olympics and also gigantic television screens with the olympic games, China against Great Britain at that moment in time. As we looked straight up, the picture became up-right and almost gave a sense of a panoramic or I-MAX screen. It would have been easier to just lie down in the middle of the sidewalk than crane our necks into such awkward positions! After strolling the plaza, we made my way over to the fountain show once again by subway. Luckily it drizzled a little causing the thick humidity to lighten a bit. It was nice to stroll the downtown district area and enjoy the people surrounding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment